Yahoo mail is an email service that has it’s big-name worldwide. Having said that it holds four different types of email plans apart from that it was recorded that yahoo users went up to 225 million. Yahoo has also been redesigned just for the sake of improvisation. Anyone could access Yahoo service for free and can connect it with the Microsoft Outlook service eventually. Now with
advancements in technology these days people are actually linking up these two services together.
These are some basic guidelines for users who wish to add Yahoo mail on Outlook:
- 1. Hit on the File tab.
2. Click info and then add account.
3. Mention your Yahoo email address and click on connect button.
4. Mention your app password afterward.
5. Click on the connect option and you have successfully added Yahoo mail to your Outlook.
What if Yahoo mails are not working in Outlook then in that case follow the basic steps in order to activate Yahoo on Outlook:
1. Mention your Yahoo email and hit on the connect button.
2. Thereafter mention the password whereas if by any chance the Yahoo account is using two-step verification then you will have to mention the password that has been generated after the completion of the process and simply not the Yahoo account password.
3. Click on the connect button.
4. And the Outlook that can’t connect to Yahoo mail will now be operational.
This was the simplest guideline from us to you. We are happy to serve you, feel free to reach out to us onlinegeeks.net.