CenturyLink email has a wide range of services including communication services, network services, security services, and voice services. It is one of the most trusted email services among businesses and organizations. CenturyLink has brought the new way and standards for email services by bringing innovative ideas to make email services more interesting, user-friendly, and fun.
But lately, there have been complaints of CenturyLink login problems that users have been facing. Either they aren’t able to log in or for some, even the interface is not working properly. It is a very common issue faced by a lot of users, which can be fixing easily.
If you are also one of them who is having an issue with Centurylink email login, then emailspedia.com brought you the best and most effective methods to fix this issue.
- Clear junk and spam emails that are occupying unnecessary space and data.
- Recheck on email configuration settings.
For the incoming mail server.
- Enter the correct email id with the correct domain
- Enter the already registered password
- Switch server to pop.centurylink.net
- Port – 993
- Put as Security – SSL/TLS
For outgoing Mail Server
- Enter correct email id with a suitable domain
- Password should be the same as the already registered one
- Server – smtp.century.link.net
- Port – 587/465
- Security – SSL/TLS