Where Can I Get Tested for Medical in Sharjah?
Are you planning to apply for a residence visa or work permit in Sharjah? The United Arab Emirates requires foreign nationals to go through a medical examination before their visa application can be approved. This is important to ensure the expatriates entering the country are free from various forms of contagious diseases. These include hepatitis, HIV, tuberculosis and syphilis. Taking the medical test is mandatory to complete the visa application process and get a residence/work permit.
The test can be done at any medical examination centre, provided it is accredited by the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) and the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA). Only an authorised medical centre can perform the test which typically includes a physical examination, chest x-ray and a blood test. There are many Weqayati smart medical centres in Sharjah but make sure you choose one that is accredited and has a good reputation in this field.
There are several factors you should keep in mind when choosing a medical fitness centre in Sharjah.
• Ensure it is authorised by the Ministry of Health and Prevention
• The medical centre should be equipped with smart technology that makes the screening process fast, seamless and expedited
• What kind of medical testing the centre provides? Does it comply with the medical examination requirements of Sharjah jurisdiction?
• Does the centre provide additional services such as e-visa, application typing, visa cancellation, change of visa, etc.?
• How streamlined the process of medical examination is? What is the efficiency of their customer care services?
In addition to the above, you also need to consider the cost of the medical examination. Typically, the cost of medical screening in Sharjah may vary between AED 260 and AED 800. This varies depending on the work/residence visa type or whether you are applying under the VIP category or standard.
Al Taj Medical Examination Centre is a Weqayati smart medical fitness centre in Sharjah that provides visa medical and application typing services for streamlined visa processing. It is fully accredited and equipped with modern facilities, ensuring the entire process gets completed in 15-25 minutes. For safe and fast-track medical examinations, you can also schedule an appointment online.