If you are a ProtonMail user then you must be one of the users who forgot the password and hence is not able to recover the protonmail password. So to help you we will help you to reset the password of the account of your proton mail.
Steps to Recover the Password of Your Protonmail Account –
- First of all, you need to go to the sign-in page of the Protonmail login and then look for the option saying need help once you have found it you have to click on the need help option.
- In the second step, you will have to select the option of Reset password on the page and after clicking it you have to move ahead.
- In the following step, the users have to fill up the proton mail email address or it is also called a username and once you have entered it you have to click on the Next button.
- After this, you have to enter the recovery mail and also the address and then later on press the Send code button.
- Once you have entered the code that was earlier sent on the recovery mail that you provided you have to click on the Reset password to fix the ProtonMail forgot password.