The credit for enriching the lives of each individual user goes to mobile applications, which have collectively brought about a significant change around the world. At the same time, it has given iPhone app developers plenty of opportunities to show off their hidden genius and creativity. Mobile app technology has taken on a curve that is unfathomable.
Mobile apps are currently ruling the corporate sector in such a way that income produced is increasing with each passing day. According to research, the overall number of downloads in 2017 was 149.3 billion, and this number is predicted to rise to 352.9 billion by 2022. Is there something wrong with the statement “People have become addicted to mobile apps”? Certainly not. In comparison to web-pages, people spend 9% more time browsing applications. Furthermore, consumers spend an average of 2.3 hours each day traversing the numerous mobile apps. All of the facts and data presented above clearly demonstrate that the iPhone app Development Company is in its heyday, and demand is projected to continue to rise.
Why should you build an app for your business?
1. Faster and More Effective Communication — The current era of mobile apps is in the midst of a digitalization phase, which has accelerated and simplified communication. The proliferation of social media apps is one of the key factors that has resulted in improved engagement and connection.
According to a recent survey, Facebook is the most popular programme across all major operating systems, including Android and iOS. Other social networking apps, like Facebook, have simplified the communication process and are the most effective instruments for business marketing and advertising. Similarly, WhatsApp is the most popular social messaging app, with over half a billion users. People have resorted to organising WhatsApp business groups in order to buy and sell their wares.
2. The Need For Effective Developers Has Increased – The demand for competent android app developers India has risen in tandem with the rise in demand for innovative apps on both the Android and iOS platforms. Most app companies are continuously on the lookout for talented app designers who can transform their skills and creativity into the company’s most valuable asset. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for developers is estimated to rise from 17 percent to 24 percent by 2026.
Developers, get ready to take advantage of the new job opportunities that are coming your way! In the coming years, businesses will be looking for professionals with experience in both Enterprise and IoT programmes.
3. The eCommerce Industry Will Soar — The eCommerce industry has grown in size, which has fueled the growth of the mobile app development industry. And the number of users is steadily increasing on a daily basis.
The great success of the eCommerce company has piqued the interest of the retail industry. So much so that merchants are now searching for iPhone app development company to help them create an eCommerce app that will help them attract more customers and increase sales. The popularity of sites like as Amazon, eBay, and Flipkart is an example.
People are increasingly turning to online shopping to make purchases because the products are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The demand for applications will increase as they continue to generate more cash for the company.
4. For Startups, Mobile Apps Are A Bliss – If you believe that mobile applications are solely for large corporations, you should investigate the history and success rate of new entrepreneurs and start-ups. App development companies are also assisting new businesses in breaking into a highly competitive sector. Uber’s and Airbnb’s success is a living example. Only a small percentage of clients order a cab through a website; practically all customers book a cab for a destination through an app. The need for mobile applications will increase in the coming days.
5. Addition of Futuristic Features — As a result of the flood of high-tech devices on the market, new mobile applications are being developed and released at a much faster rate. People nowadays are quite intelligent, thus they always prioritise features when downloading any programme. This is why Android O and iOS 11 have been released by Google and Apple, respectively. WhatsApp is always adding new features to improve the client experience. The demand for app development will surely increase as the number of devices and functionalities increases.
6. Cost-effective – Developing apps will become more inexpensive and cost-effective in the near future. App development will no longer be regarded a luxury item, and it will no longer be limited to huge corporations. At FODUU, Android app Developers in India are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations while remaining cost-effective. You can also have the apps tweaked and tailored to your needs. In fact, developing a mobile app is less expensive than having a website built. This is one another indication that the app development industry will continue to grow.
7. Growth of Corporate Applications – According to the current situation, the growth of enterprise apps will have a beneficial impact on the increasing demand for mobile apps. By the end of the year, the demand for mobile app development will have increased fivefold. Because the number of mobile devices is increasing, enterprise apps will need consumer apps’ help to perform optimally.
Is it worth it to build a mobile app for your business?
Companies who have their highly engaging app built have the most promising and thriving business. If you want to maximise earnings and push your business to the next level, you must have a mobile app designed. Long-term, an investment in mobile app development will help you earn revenues.
You can be confident that your business app will be a distinctive and creative element of your brand thanks to FODUU’s skilled team of iPhone app developers.