The benefits of taking loans from the online personal loan apps:
For any individual, personal loans have become easier to apply for and disburse for their immediate personal expenses. However, one might feel the need to avail a loan where the process is much simpler and efficient without having him/her stand in a long queue of banks. As a result of technological improvements, not only do traditional banks and non-banking financial companies offer loans these days with negotiable interest rates, but various mobile applications have now been introduced which offer quick personal loans for your urgent requirement. The biggest advancement of these online personal loan app is that where banks generally take a long time to complete procedures and make you wait, online personal loan apps provide you with secured and hassle-free immediate cash loans in less than an hour. So the next time you are running short on cash, you may seek help from such online apps for quick stable monetary help.
The following list mentions the best apps to take an online personal loan in India, which may make the process much simpler and easier:
Buddy Loan : The biggest loan aggregator in India that allows you to co-create your future in the most hassle-free way. Enjoy instant loan approval with minimum documentation and maximum ease. Select a loan amount ranging from Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 15 lakhs starting @ 11.99% p.a. with a tenure of 6 months to 5 years.
- Dhani app: The money lending service requires minimum documentation and no collateral, providing you a loan amount of up to 5,00,000 with affordable interest rates starting from 1 to 3.17 % per month.
- KreditBee: This finance company serves you 100 % paperless verification and a maximum loan amount of 50,000 to 2 lakhs without asking for any existing salary account, making it the most favorable option to non-salaried applicants.
- MoneyTap: An app based on the credit line, allowing you easy loan avail and easier loan repayment according to your convenient time. Followed by the necessary documents requirement, this banking service app can offer you a loan amount of 5 lakhs. It has the lowest interest rate to offer which is 1.08 % per month, making it affordable for borrowers. However, this may be subject to change depending on your credit score, repayment history, and other important factors.
- PaySense: To fulfill funding for your immediate needs, PaySense is one of the best online app options. Offering you a loan amount of up to 5 lakh with a tenure period of your chosen time, with a reasonable interest rate of 1.08 % to 2.33% per month.
- SmartCoin: A progressively growing FinTech company aiming to offer their customers the most friendly user experience and easy money lending platform. With the help of Smart coin, you can get a short-term loan amount ranging from 1000 to 25,000, with no limited income or any collateral required.
- LazyPay: It is one of the most trusted payment options available these days in the industry. With flexible tenures, LazyPay allows you to access a personal loan of almost 1 lakh with paperless documentation and only necessary KYC procedure.