Mold is a serious health risk that needs to be removed as soon as possible. According to health professionals, it can trigger different kinds of symptoms, such as itchy or red eyes, skin irritation, wheezing, and stuffy nose, and cause more severe and long-term medical conditions, such as memory loss, asthma, respiratory infections, and allergies.
Because of the many dangers of mold, it is important that it is eliminated before it spreads and brings harm to the people exposed to it. If you live in or around the Golden Valley and Minnetonka areas, there are residential and commercial mold remediation Golden Valley and Minnetonka companies that you can call to solve your mold problems. You can begin your search by going online and looking up “commercial mold remediation Golden Valley” or “residential mold remediation Minnetonka.” You can also try looking up “disaster restoration Golden Valley” or “disaster restoration companies Minnetonka” as disaster restoration companies also specialize in mold remediation after a storm, flood, or water disaster.
What are the common causes of mold?
There are many situations that can lead to the growth of mold in homes and commercial spaces. Below are common examples:
– Flooding that is not taken care of within 72 hours
– Leaks in the plumbing system, roof, or walls
– High humidity in dark enclosed spaces, such as basements and attics
What are the health risks linked to mold?
Exposure to mold puts you at risk of several health problems, including:
– breathing difficulties
– coughs, colds, and headaches
– irritation of the skin, eyes, nose, or throat
– asthma and allergies
If an immuno-compromised person is exposed to mold, they are in grave danger of developing opportunistic infections that may lead to death.
How can a mold remediation company help?
Getting rid of mold at your home or business in Golden Valley or Minnetonka has to be done right away so the risks are minimized. To help you with mold removal, you should find disaster restoration companies or mold remediation services in your area. Go online and type in “mold remediation service near me,” “disaster restoration Golden Valley,” or “disaster restoration companies Minnetonka” to find companies that specialize in mold removal and remediation. Here are the steps involved:
1. Inspection and assessment – The mold remediation company will schedule a visit to your property so that they can take a closer look at the problem. They will find where the mold is hidden, what caused it, and so on.
2. Containment – Once the problem is found and its cause is determined, the mold removal company will begin the containment procedure. They will use various containment techniques to ensure that the contaminated area is sealed and mold will not spread any further. They will then thoroughly clean the area.
3. Restoration – After the area is cleaned and the mold and contaminated items are properly disposed of, they will restore furniture, floors, walls, ceilings, and other things that have been damaged by the mold.
For more detail visit our website: http://www.servprominnetonka.com/commercial-water-damage