Sleep mode in a PC is used to save the energy of your device when not in use and when you are not using the device but have not shut it down also. But sometimes the users face problems like Windows 10 won’t sleep automatically. So, in this case, we have provided you a step-by-step guide to fix this issue, but it can only be done when the users follow the steps carefully and follow each and every step cautiously. ]
Ways to Fix the Problem of PC not going to sleep on its own –
1. The mouse sensitivity error
- Go to the “Start button” and then type the word “device”
- Now, you need to go to the Device Manager.
- Now, you are supposed to expand the option saying “Mice and other pointing devices” option to fix the PC won’t go to sleep mode problem.
- Now, when you are at the Properties option you will have to select the Power Management tab.
- Lastly, uncheck the box which allows the mouse device to wake the computer.
2. The Network adaptors issues
- Once, you are on the device manager you have to go to the Network adaptors option.
- Now, under the properties option, to fix the Windows 10 sleep mode not working, you again have to uncheck the box saying “Allow this device to wake the computer” and finally hit the Ok button.
- After you hit the Ok button your device won’t wake up again and will go to sleep when not in use.
For more read – https://thetechwide.com/bit-ly-windowstxt/