What are Google certifications?
Google certifications validate your expertise and showcase your ability to transform businesses with Google Cloud technology.
Google certifications are online learning programs that help professionals who work in various industries, such as marketing, IT, UX design and education, develop new skills. Google provides certifications in various industries at a relatively low cost, and most don’t require any previous experience or degree to enroll.
Google employees, along with consultation from other experts in various industries, design and teach each of the courses available. While users can set their own pace, Google certification classes typically take about three to six months to complete with a final exam at the end. When you pass the exam, you receive official certification on a specific topic or skill. These certifications are valid for a specific amount of time depending on the subject. Google offers certifications in a variety of subjects and skills, including advertising, analytics, web design and project management.
Google certification Benefits
Become Google certified and unlock the following benefits:
- Receive Google certification merchandise for every professional level certification earned
- Build your professional network and engage with other certified leaders by accessing an exclusive Google certified Community
- Receive a digital badge and a certificate to showcase your achievements on social media
- Opt into the publicly accessible Credential Holder Directory created for the Google certified Community and discover new employment opportunities.
- Get an exclusive chance to attend virtual and in-person industry events hosted by Google Cloud and earn more swag
- Receive a 50% discount applicable toward recertification
Google Certifications Exams Available
Take a certification exam to gain recognition for your skills as a developer.
Google certifications Exams available:
- Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Practice Questions
- Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Practice Questions
- GSuite Practice Questions
- Associate-Android-Developer Practice Questions
- Apigee-API-Engineer Practice Questions
- Professional-Cloud-DevOps-Engineer Practice Questions
Check more Google Certification Exams. CertificationsTime provides the best Study Guide and Google Exam Dumps. An exam guide provides the blueprint for developing exam questions and offers guidance to candidates studying for an exam. While they encourage candidates to be prepared to answer questions on any topic in an exam guide.
After a candidate passes an exam and the candidate’s exam performance is verified, a digital badge and certificate are issued. Each certificate contains a sequential number that reflects the candidate’s position among the growing list of Google-certified individuals.
The latest questions and answers in PDF file format are uploaded by CertificationsTime. You pass the Google exam using the Google certification exam pdf, practice test questions and answers from CertificationsTime.
Which Google certification is right for you?
The foundational level certification validates broad knowledge of cloud concepts and Google Cloud products, services, tools, features, benefits, and use cases, specifically understanding the capabilities of Google Cloud.
This certification is appropriate for individuals in non-technical job roles who can add value to their organization by gaining Cloud knowledge and who have little or no hands-on experience in Google Cloud.
The associate-level certification is focused on the fundamental skills of deploying, monitoring, and maintaining projects on Google Cloud.
This certification is a good starting point for those new to the cloud and can be used as a path to professional-level certifications.
Professional certifications span key technical job functions and assess advanced skills in design, implementation, and management.
These certifications are recommended for individuals with industry experience and familiarity with Google Cloud products and solutions.
Google Developers Certification
Google Developers Certification lets you demonstrate your proficiency and skill. After you pass a certification exam, you can use your certification to promote yourself to the communities, projects, and employers that are important to you.
All the certification exams are backed by rich training content offered as an online curriculum, instructor-led training, or self-study materials.
When you pass a certification exam, you’ll be featured on the official certification directory.
Why should I get certified?
What’s the value?
According to a 2020 IT Skills and Salary report published by Global Knowledge, 75% of IT decision-makers are in need of technologically-skilled personnel to meet their organizational goals and close skill gaps. Ninety-four percent of those decision-makers agree that certified employees provide added value above and beyond the cost of certification.
Google Cloud certifications can help you advance your professional skills and demonstrate your value to employers. Also, once you become Google certified, you unlock the following benefits:
- Distinguish yourself with a digital badge that you can easily share in your email signature, social profiles, or resume.
- Showcase your achievement in the publicly accessible Google certified Directory.
- Get exclusive Google Cloud swag for earning professional certifications.
- Network and exchange ideas with other certified individuals in the Google Cloud Learning & Certification Hub’s exclusive Cloud Certified Group.
- Get access to global virtual and in-person events hosted by Google Cloud.
5 Reasons you should be Google Certified
- You’ll earn an endorsement from Google
- You might learn something new
- Improve your company’s performance
- Learn about your brand and your customers
- It looks good in your agency’s portfolio and on your own résumé
Are Google certifications profitable?
Earning a Google certification allows you to demonstrate to employers that you’re skilled in a specific program, field or industry. Having a certification can help you secure a new job or pursue career advancement opportunities, both of which can provide higher or more competitive salaries. Consider comparing the higher salary you may be able to obtain with the fact that Google certification courses are usually free or relatively inexpensive for professionals aiming to start or advance their careers.
How long does it take to earn a Google certification?
Most certification courses and assessments take between three and six months to complete. Depending on the subject, Google estimates that most learners take about 10 weeks on each course. Users can work at their own pace, so completion time varies.