How to Turn off Dark Mode on Google Search?
Ever since Google has introduced the dark mode in its search browser, users have been looking for ways with which they can turn off this dark mode and go back to the default setting of Google. While the dark modem is very good for those people who work at night or at the dark but many people do not like changes too much and want to disable google dark mode.
So, we are going to tell you how to turn off dark mode on Google in this blog of ours.
Steps to Turn off Google Chrome’s Dark mode
You need to carefully follow the steps that we are giving you if you wish to turn off the dark mode of Google on your computer or mobile screen.
- Open Google.com in any web browser but we recommend that you use Chrome.
- Now, open the settings of the application from the bottom of the screen.
- There you will find a button which says ‘Dark Theme’.
- You need to tap on this button and then choose the option to deactivate it.
- This will change the theme of your Google search screen to the default setting.
There are other methods also through which you can turn off dark mode google but doing it from settings is the simplest one. All the other methods with which you can change the dark theme are mentioned on the website Ityg247 so, you can visit the website and use the other methods if it is not working.