How To Quickly Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6123?
Even after being one of the most advanced and feature loaded accounting software; Quickbooks has multiple issues. One of the common issues that you can find is the QuickBooks error 6123. When you get back with this technical glitch there is a message that says, “Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost.” Needless to say that this is one of the 6000 series errors which is quite frustrating to fix.
And most of the 6000 series errors are related to the multi user environment. And this one also is connected to the same problem. However there are a few smaller issues that are related to this error that can be fixed quickly and without a problem. But QB error 6123 needs a quick adhering and here is how it can be done.
If you are unable to resolve the error on your own, you can contact us at +1-855-738-0359 for getting immediate assistance from our support team.
Solution: Using the Quickbooks Tool Hub
One of the easiest ways to get rid of this problem is to use the tool hub. It will give you a chance to automate the entire process. Right from diagnosing to eradicating the issue.
Step 1: Download and install the tool hub properly
Make sure you download and install the tool hub properly. And it is better to get the 64-bit version of Windows 10. Also, this is how you can do the process.
- Close your Quickbooks Desktop and open the official website of Intuit.
- Use the download link on the website to get the most recent books tool hub for your desktop.
- When you start the download just save the file at an accessible location.
- Once the download is complete, just double click on the icon to install it properly.
Recommended to read:- QuickBooks Crash Com Error
Step 2: Use the QuickFix my program feature
Now the Tool Hub has a lot of features and functions to offer but you need to use the “QuickFix my program feature.” This is how it can be done.
- Open the tool hub and then click on “program problems.” And then choose “QuickFix my program.”
- Let the tool run the diagnostic process properly. The time taken here will depend on your desktop’s configurations.
- When it finishes, just verify the issues are fixed or not.
There are high chances that error code 6123 in QuickBooks will be fixed with the solution given above. But if it doesn’t, you can proceed to the next step and use the file doctor to run the test for you. The file doctor is another very good feature offered by the QuickBooks tool hub.
Are you not able to follow the solution? Or is it not proving to be a fruitful solution? We would suggest that you should connect with our experts by any means to get rid of QuickBooks Error Code 6123. If the above given solution is inadequate in fixing the issue, then give our experts a call.
The number given on our website will help you in getting in touch with one of our tech team members. You can report the issue and get assistance on your problem.