According to a survey almost 75% people prefer using HP brand printers for their personal and professional use. When we ask them, what makes them select HP as their printer’s brand, they give us the following answers!
“It has good printing speed and I can print many files and documents at a time.”
“Amazing Printing quality”
“Affordable and portable. Also, comes in various ranges and models.”
“Best support and assistance available 24*7.”
Well, these are some common reasons why people prefer HP printer over any other brand printer.
Read More: How Do I Unpause My Printer?
One thing which makes HP printer stands out from other brand printer is that it believes in providing the innovative technology to its customers. And same their tag line is – HP believes in “innovation and you”.
HP has launched many models so far which can do multitasking such as printing and scanning, reasonable ink cartridge prices, easily available spare parts of HP, complete HP support and a lot more.
Here’s the list of best HP printers for both official and home purpose –
- HP OfficeJet 3830
- OfficeJet Pro 9015
- HP OfficeJet 250
- Tango X Smart Home printer
- HP LaserJet Pro M477fdw
- HP DeskJet 3755
- HP ENVY 5055
Read More: How Do I Download HP Print and Scan Doctor?
- You can buy any of them as per your choice and requirements. But for sure, one thing is clear – like every HP brand printer will face some common and complex errors. This is where you will need some professional guidance and help.
You can always ask any question related to your doubt by calling us on toll-free number – +1-877-894-5316. Also, you are free to contact nearest Printer Repair in Philadelphia.
I think it is clear to you why HP printers are good and why people prefer them more. The other thing we want to discuss in this blog is the most trending questions asked by many of HP customers in a very short time?
Read More: WPS Pin Not Working HP Printer
- “How to Print with Black Ink Only When Color Is Empty HP?”
- The other variations of this question are as follows:
- “How can I use black print when color is cartridge is empty?”
- “I want to use black ink for printing rather than color cartridges when they are empty?”
Don’t panic if you are going through same questions because Printer Repair in Columbia is here to help you. You can also contact us on our toll-free number – +1-877-894-5316.
And, the other way round is you can read this blog and resolve it on your own.
But, one question is – is it even possible?
The answer is “YES”.
You heard it right!
Read More: Can’t Find the WPS Pin for my HP Printer
Here are some changes you have to make in the settings of your computer to print the documents in black ink when color cartridges are empty.
- Open the print option in the computers control panel then devices and printers and then printer.
- You have to click on the printer settings then go to its properties and then go to its setup.
- Select the quality option.
- Go to the color mode option.
- There you have to select the monochrome and black and white option.
Read More: How to Setup Hp Printer to New WiFi?
- Now, try printing a test document and check whether its printing in black ink or not.
We assume that you have get all the answers of your question! For further details you have to feel free and call us on toll-free number – +1-877-894-5316. Also, you can get all the knowledge about Printer Parts Repair with us.
Read More: How to Install Printer Driver Windows 10?
Read More: HP Printer Drivers For Windows 7
Read More: Computer Recognizes Printer But Not Scanner