Facebook is the ruler of the social media. And the similar status holds Square Cash App Query in the field of online payments. A large number of persons in the US must keep these two mobile app on their mobile for hassle-free knowledge.
But, what if tell you that now you can send and receive cash to and from your contacts using your Facebook app with the help of your favorite cash transfer app- Cash App. Yes, you might be astounded but the fact is you absolutely can use a Cash App for Facebook.
I can send money from Facebook to Cash App? How to attach Cash App to Facebook? If you have such queries in your mind, you can contact us and get help. Otherwise, you can read this serving post and teach yourself all about Cash App for Facebook.
How do I link a Cash App card to Facebook messenger?
Note that when Facebook further a payment option to its messenger app it became general as Facebook Pay. So, don’t get mixed up between Facebook messenger and Facebook Pay. Now let’s come back to our query- how to link Cash App to Facebook?
Reply is simple. To do so, all you must is just the basic details of your Cash App card such as Cash App card number, CVV code, and expiry date. To help you know the procedure I have point out the quick steps in the following section.
- Open Facebook messenger on your mobile
- Then from the top right corner tap your profile icon.
- After that from the drop down menu, you need to choice the payments tab.
- Here comes a screen where you can understand your already added debit cards.
- Then tap the add a debit card tab.
- Type your Cash App card number, expiry date, CVV code, and ZIP code.
- Check and make sure that all the info you have entered is correct.
- Finally, to start using the Cash App for Facebook tap the save icon accessible at the top right corner.