With the QuickBooks File Doctor tool, the customer no further needs to concern you with corrupted company files or networks. QuickBooks File doctor is made and developed to diagnose and resolve company file and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor. It is really a simple file repair tool that permits users to resolve file types and data corruption, network diagnostics, Windows problems, and more.
Possible Reasons for Company file issues fixed by QuickBooks File Doctor
1) Most of the Error of 6000 series such as -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130.
2) Most of the H error Series such as error H101. H202, H303 or H505, these errors are linked to network issues or wrong create of multi mode.
3) In Case the Set of customers, sellers or employees is missing or empty.
4) Because of wrong setting or firewall interference
5) In the event you can open an example file but most of your documents appear to be corrupted or damaged and it’s not open.
Tips to Resolve Company file and Network issues in QuickBooks File Doctor
To resolve company file and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor you need to follow some simple tips given below:-
Install and Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Here the steps to put in and run QB File Doctor. You can install this software as long as your version is new on 2016 or Windows machine. This tool isn’t suitable for previous versions of QuickBooks, nor does it work with Mac machines. This tool is super easy to download and install:
Step 1: First Visit intuits to download the installation package.
Step 2: You can do double click the setup and proceed with the instructions.
Step 3: Type your Sign-In id and password in QuickBooks credentials.
Step 4: Select Host PC or Workstation PC according to who you are.
Step 5: The application has become installed and you can choose the file or error you wish to fix from here.
Run QuickBooks File Doctor
1) From the QuickBooks tool hub, find the Company File Issues tab.
2) Then Select Run QuickBooks File Doctor. The file doctor may have a minute to open. Note: If the QuickBooks file doesn’t launch Doctor, look for QB Desktop File Doctor and start it manually.
3) In QuickBooks File Doctor, select your company file from the menu.
4) Select your file and then choose Continue.
5) Enter your QuickBooks admin password, and then select next.
6) Scan time depends on your own file size. Generally, this will take as much as 5 minutes.
7) When the scan is complete, open QuickBooks file finally.
With these troubleshooting steps you can f company file and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor. However, if you need any help, feel free to reach the experts for help.