How to change your Gmail password on any device?
Your Gmail is connected to your Google account. Changing your Gmail password could give off an impression of being an issue, yet it very well may be an incredible procedure for shielding yourself from expected hacks and battling security breaks when they do occur. It might sound like a problem to you but it is a very simple process and takes only two to three minutes. You can also change your password if you face any trouble while logging in or if you have forgotten it.
In this article, we will let you know how to change Google password or Gmail password on your various devices like iPhone, Android, or desktop.
Change password on iPhone
The following steps will tell you how to change Gmail password on iPhone:
- Open the Gmail application.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap your profile picture or initials.
- Tap Google Account.
- Tap Personal information, organized toward the most raised characteristic of the screen.
- In the Basic Info area, tap Password.
- Enter your new password two times, then, at that point, select Change Password.
Change password on android
The following steps will tell you how to change Gmail password on Android:
- Open your Settings application.
- Tap on Google to go to your record.
- Click on Manage Google Account.
- Select Security.
- Under Signing into Google, tap Password.
- Enter your new password.
Change password on a desktop
The following steps will tell you how to change Gmail password on desktop:
- Go into your Google Account.
- Select Security.
- Under Signing into Google, select Password. Again you could have to sign in.
- Enter your new password there.
- Click Change Password.
We hope we were able to provide you with enough information regarding resetting your Gmail password. For more information related to it, you can go to Ityug247