Many people nowadays are looking forward to setting up a roadrunner on their outlook email accounts. So, to understand the easy process let us first understand completely what a roadrunner is.
Roadrunner is basically a prompt email services program that is provided by Time Warner Cable Services (TWC). TWC is an internet service provider that provides very high-speed internet services at a very economical price. That is why its users are increasing day by day. So, the roadrunner is one of the best email service providers, and if you want to enjoy its benefits you need to make an account on TWC.
Nevertheless, let’s talk about how you can set up roadrunner on outlook. Below, we will provide you with the most simple and efficient steps which can help you set up a roadrunner on your outlook account. Additionally, if you have multiple roadrunner email addresses, adding them all to outlook can save your time significantly.
Follow these simple steps to set up roadrunner on your outlook account:
- On your outlook account click on the “file” button and then select “Add account” in the right pane.
- Now, click on “manually configure server settings or additional server types” (as roadrunner needs manual configuration).
- Select “internet e-mail” as the type of account. Type in your complete name and roadrunner email address in the first two boxes.
- In the account type drop-down list select ‘POP3” and type “pop-server.domain.rr.com” and “SMTP server.domain.rr.com”.
- Type in your roadrunner email and password in the given fields.
- Click on “next’ to verify roadrunner settings and select “finish”.
If you go according to these simple steps you will add a roadrunner to your outlook very easily. Now, if your roadrunner does not work on the outlook you can simply getassist.net by going on the official website of a roadrunner.