Hp printer is well known for offering the best printing practice to its customers. Despite having several features, users occasionally encounter Hp Printer Error 0x610000f6, therefore the clients who face this issue and are looking for the right solution, then here for all of them, we have mentioned some Hp printer troubleshooting steps, hence carefully read the whole information provided here in this post.
If you have some technical knowledge, then it would be more straightforward for all of you to resolve the error. The Hp Printer Error 0x610000f6 is associated with the Hp printer jam carriage issue. This error gets displayed on the screen when something goes wrong with the jam, or a paper jam has occurred previously.
While you get trapped with the Hp Printer Error Code 0x610000f6, then your printer won’t be able to print the document. Many other reasons lead to this issue such as the problem with the Hp printer cartridge, these all are some issue which executes this error.
How to Fix HP Printer Error 0X610000F6?
Method 1: Turn OFF and Turn On your Printer
- First of all, by pressing the power button turn off your HP Printer. If your printer doesn’t turn off, then go for method 2 immediately by stopping this method 1.
- Wait for one minute and again turn on your printer by pressing the power button of your printer.
- Now, check if the HP Printer Error 0X610000F6 is resolved or not. If the 0X610000F6 error is still displaying, then perform method 2.
Method 2: Clean all the Paper materials that are Jammed
- Unplug all the USB cables and power cables of your HP printer.
- Open the printer’s tray and look for any paper materials. If found, remove them carefully.
- Now open the rear access door of the printer and see that any paper scraps are stuck inside the printer and clean them if present.
- Close the rear access door and place the papers into the printer’s tray.
- Now plug back all the USB cables and power cables into your HP printer.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the button and print a sample document.
- If it doesn’t do the print job, then perform method 3.
Method 3: Check Whether the Printer Cartridges are properly installed or not and Remove any jammed papers
- Unplug the power cable and all the USB cables of your printer.
- Now open the cartridge access door and press the carriage latch carefully so that it closes completely.
- Now check if the cartridges can move from one side to another side freely and check for any jammed papers.
- If the obstructions are found, remove them carefully.
- Make sure that the cartridges are properly seated or not.
- Now close the cartridge access door carefully and plug back all the USB cables and power cord into your HP Printer.
- Turn ON your HP Printer by pressing the power button of the printer and perform a print task again and fix HP Printer Error 0X610000F6.
Thanks for reading. for more check mentioned blog.
Related Blog: Epson Printer in Error State Windows 10