Fix QuickBooks error 6123 in just three steps
Are you getting QuickBooks error 6123 while restoring or upgrading your company file? Don’t worry; our team is here to guide you to fix this error. If you open your company file with the help of window explorer, you might trigger the error 6123 in QuickBooks. Instead, open your company file with QuickBooks only to avoid this error. This QuickBooks error should be eliminated on a priority basis as it can damage your data.
Get direct assistance from our technical experts to eliminate the QuickBooks error 6123. Dial our support number 1.855.738.2784 for any queries related to this error. Our experts are there to guide you through the steps to fix this error quickly.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 6123
Taking help from the QuickBooks tool hub can give you many benefits to quickly fix many QuickBooks errors. We understand how crucial it becomes to solve company file-related errors. It might make you a little worried about the data. That is why we are here to give you some troubleshooting ways to eliminate this error.
Step 1: Install the QuickBooks tool hub
- Download the QuickBooks tool hub
- Go to downloads and open the downloaded file by double-clicking on it
- Tick mark in the term and conditions box
- Continue with all the on-screen instructions
- And complete the installation
- In case you have a pre-installed version of the QuickBooks tool hub, make sure to check if you have the latest version
Recommended to read – QuickBooks Crashes When Opening Company File
Step 2: Move to run the fix my program
- Open the QuickBooks tool hub and select program problems
- Then tap on quick fix my program
- Wait for a minute and let it run
- See the progress bar until it done
- As soon as it finishes, open your QuickBooks
- Now check if the error has gone
Step 3: Go to file doctor
- Take this step if step 2 does not work for you
- Open the QuickBooks tool hub
- Tap on company file issues
- Click run QuickBooks file doctor
- Choose your company file from the drop-down arrow appearing on your screen
- Go on browse and search for the company file if you cannot see it using the drop-down menu
- Now click on check your file and tap continue
- At last, enter your QuickBooks admin password, select Continue
- As soon as the repair finishes, choose your company and select QuickBooks
Make sure to back up your company file to avoid any data loss. Taking backup will keep your data safe. Stay updated with your QuickBooks version to prevent any errors in the QuickBooks. If your QuickBooks is outdated, it might cause errors and lead to bad performance. So it is imperative to have the latest QuickBooks version.
If you still need access to your company file and you need help with it. Call our customer service at 1.855.738.2784 for all questions related to the QuickBooks error 6123. The customer support team can resolve such errors efficiently within the shortest periods. Get help with QuickBooks error 6123 and start working on it again.
You may also read – QuickBooks Error 6147