Epson Printers are always high-in-demand. The organization has a global presence. Printers from Epson offers great printing services with top-notch features. The print head may get clogged due to which it can stop providing color ink to prints. Prints will come out incomplete, or with streaked lines. The errors may happen due to a clogged nozzle. In this blog guide, you will get to know about the correct solutions for fixing Epson printer printing blank pages.
What are the reasons behind epson printer printing blank pages?
At the time of nozzles getting blocked by air or ink causing printhead clogging.
1. If you avoiding lower-ink warnings and removing ink cartridges rather than getting warnings and not stopping printing until prints becoming blurry.
2. If the printer is not in usage for weeks the ink in nozzles gets dry and the need is to reboot the printer once in two weeks for removing ink working without clogging.
3. This is true epson printer printing blank pages will happen when the printer is turned on after months.
4. No ink cartridges which require replacing.
5. Making use of incorrect paper size.
6. Ink cartridges that are not placed at the correct place.
7. Clogged Printer head nozzles.
8. Blank Pages getting equipped in document print.
How can I fix epson printer printing blank pages?
If you are not using an epson printer for a long period or avoiding low ink warnings and making use of the printer then printer nozzles will clog and lead to printing blank issues. You can easily fix problems by making use of security measures.
For starting, press the home key on the printer and select setup to choose maintenance.
Afterward, choose print head nozzle check and the printer will start.
Begin printing a page with a colored grid outline to define which nozzles are blocked.
However, if you see gaps then select clean print head and tap on continue.
2. Updating Epson Printer Drivers.
Epson Printer requires drivers to work correctly. If drivers are wrong or out of date then it can create problems.
There are two ways for getting the latest printer drivers: manually and automatically.
Automatic Technique: In case you don’t have enough time for completing the manual procedure then you must install and update the Epson driver quickly by following the steps mention below:
You need to download and setup Epson printer driver easily.
Start Driver Easy and click scan now.
On the next step, choose the update button and complete the updating process.
Manual Technique: Forgetting Epson printer drivers, you must visit the Epson support page and search the correct printer driver package as per your OS variant. After the driver package is download then you need to open the saved file and follow the on-screen instructions for installing drivers.
3. Skipping Blank Page shown in document:
To complete this procedure you must click the windows button and start the settings page.
Choose Printers and scanners beneath the device tab and click on connected printers.
Afterward, tap on manage and choose printing options for skipping the blank page shown on a document.
These were some basic techniques that will help you to remove epson printer printing blank pages.