Eight Amazing Health Benefits of Premium Damodar Desi Cow Ghee
Our ancestors used to force their children to include ghee in their meals. After years of study, Scientists have proved that desi ghee is indeed a gold mine of tons of health benefits. Shri Amar Nath Milk Foods Pvt Ltd understands the value of the rich Indian culture associated with desi ghee. Damodar Cow ghee is a popular milk product of Shri Amarnath Milk foods and is packed with lots of health benefits. They produce desi ghee with the traditional valona process from fresh cow’s milk. People can use Damodar ghee for cooking purposes. Benefits of Desi cow ghee result in boosting the health of people.
Let’s read in detail about the health benefits of Damodar Desi Ghee.
- Proves Good for the digestive system – Desi Ghee contains butyric acid, which improves the functioning of the digestive system. Intestinal bacteria use butyric acid to produce energy and supporting intestinal walls. People who face digestive issues don’t have butyric acid present inside their stomachs. Damodar Desi Ghee also stimulates gastric acid secretion to aid in the digestion process. Amarnath Milk products desi ghee is completely digestible.
- Free from Lactose & casein – Damodar Desi ghee is ideal for people with lactose and casein intolerance. The preparation process of ghee results in the removal of lactose and casein protein. People can consume this ghee without the fear of getting allergies and gastrointestinal issues.
- Keto-friendly diet source – Damodar Desi ghee is a convenient choice for people following a fat-rich keto diet. People can include this in achieving their fitness goals.
- Contain Anti-inflammatory properties – Desi Ghee contains anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of butyric acid. regular consumption of desi ghee reduces the inflammation in the internal linings of the colon.
- Assist in the nutrient absorption process- Desi ghee helps the body to absorb vitamins like A, D, K, and E from foods. All these vitamins help in nourishing our eyes, bones, stomach, intestines, and other organs.
- Assist in weight loss- Medium Chain fatty acids are constituents of desi ghee. The liver absorbs these acids directly and burns them to produce an energy source. Medium-chain fatty acids assist in the burning of extra fat cells. Butyric acid, omega-3 fatty acids, and conjugated linoleic acid are present inside desi ghee. These acids are responsible for accelerating the process of weight loss.
- Rich source of antioxidants & vitamins – Damodar Desi cow ghee contains essential vitamins like A, D, B, E, and K2. Our body doesn’t produce these vitamins. Conjugated Linoleic Acid is an antioxidant present in ghee. This acid has anti-viral and anti-cancer properties.
- Boosts Immune system – Butyric acid assists with the production of killer T cells inside the stomach. These cells develop a strong immune system.
Damodar Desi ghee is a milk product of healthy cows and buffaloes and popular sattvic food that leads to positivity and growth. Amarnath Milk foods Pvt. Ltd. has earned the trust of people since 1989 by delivering premium quality milk products.
Read more: Yummin Butter | Benefits of Damodar Desi Ghee