As a frequent traveler, your overseas tips are not complete with a multi-currency forex card. It is the best way to carry your money on your travels abroad without worrying about foreign exchange rate fluctuations. It enables you to load your forex card with multiple foreign currencies at once at affordable foreign exchange rates. You can use your multi-currency forex card to make all kinds of transactions while being abroad.
Besides making the best use of your forex card abroad by making international bookings and payments, you have the option to encash the balance amount upon your return to India. So, if you are wondering where to sell foreign currency upon your return to India, you may want to choose IndusForex.
IndusForex – your one-stop shop for all your forex needs
IndusInd Bank’s IndusForex is one of India’s leading online platforms to buy or reload your multi-currency forex card. A multi-currency forex card bought from IndusForex can be loaded with up to 14 foreign currencies at once and travel the world without incurring cross-currency charges and foreign transaction fees.
You can make the best use of your forex card by swiping at PoS terminals and withdrawing cash from visa-enabled ATMs. If you lose your forex card, you can immediately contact IndusInd Bank to block it. The best part about the IndusInd Multi-currency forex card is that you can easily encash your balance amount after returning to India.
Here are the top reasons to choose IndusForex to cater to your needs:
● It offers the most reliable way to buy or reload your forex card.
● You can avail yourself of the best foreign exchange rates while loading your forex card.
● You can book your rate 24×7. The best part is that you can book your preferred rate by making a payment of only 5% as a token and the remaining amount within 24 hours.
● You can choose a delivery option based on your preference. You can get your forex card delivered to your address in India or collect it from a nearby branch.
● There is minimal paperwork and faster delivery options.
So, if you do not know where to sell foreign currency after returning to India, do not worry. IndusForex covers all your forex needs. Upon your return, you can request IndusInd Bank to transfer the balance amount in your forex card to your registered bank account. The process of encashment is easy and hassle-free. You can get your money almost instantly.