The global diabetic ulcer treatment market size is projected to reach USD 13.22 billion by 2026. Recent advancements in treatment options associated with the disease will have a positive impact on the growth of the market. According to a published report, titled “Diabetic Ulcer Treatment Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Ulcer Type (Foot Ulcer (Neuropathic Ulcer, Ischemic Ulcer, and Neuro-ischemic Ulcer), Mouth Ulcer, and Others), By Treatment Type (Wound-care Dressings, Wound-care Devices, Active Therapies, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Homecare Settings), and Regional Forecast, till 2026,” the market was worth USD 7.72 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Diabetic Ulcer Treatment Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Diabetic Ulcer Treatment Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/diabetic-ulcer-treatment-market-102412
By Ulcer Type
• Foot Ulcer
• Mouth Ulcer
By Treatment Type
• Wound-care Dressings
• Wound Care Devices
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
• Active Therapies
Skin Grafts & Substitutes
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Homecare Settings
• North America (U.S. and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)