Most of us neglect the maintenance of our cars, thinking that there wouldn’t be any problem as far as it is running. There are plenty of ways to kill a perfectly good vehicle, out of which to neglect its maintenance is the most common.
Driving too long with a clogged air filter, forgetting to change the engine oil, or turning a deaf ear to squealing brakes or mysterious clunking sounds can leave you in need of a tow truck service in Sydney or roadside assistance. Luckily, if you are around Pagewood, Randwick, or Rose Bay, Ontime Sydney Towing has got you covered for quick tow truck service in Sydney.
Conduction of regular vehicle maintenance in routine helps you to avoid potentially costly breakdowns as well as to extend the life of your vehicle. We have created a simple car maintenance checklist to make it easy for you to keep track of your car maintenance schedule and be on top of your automotive maintenance game.
- Tyres –ensure tyres are at the correct pressures, also check the tyre’s tread and replace the tyre, if necessary
- Lights – check whether all the headlights, taillights, indicators and hazard lights are working
- Horn – make sure it works properly
- Fluids – watch out for the fluid levels including engine oil, coolant, windshield washer fluid, power steering fluid, brake oil and water for the radiator, top-up if the level is below than normal
- Fuel – make sure you have enough fuel before hitting the road if you run out fuel call out Rose Bay Towing for quick refueling
- Battery – test the battery health and look for corrosion around terminals, contact Pagewood Towing if a jump start is required
- Radiator Hoses – check for leaks and cracks
- Filters – engine air filter and cabin air filter should be clean enough
- Windshield Wipers – look out for the rubber on your windscreen wipers, change them at least once a year
- Spark Plugs – make sure the spark plugs are functioning properly
- Cleaning – clean the car thoroughly inside and out
Keeping up with this car maintenance checklist will let your vehicle to be in the best shape. But, if for any reason your vehicle suffers a breakdown in the surrounding areas of Pagewood, Randwick, or Rose Bay then you can reach out to Ontime Sydney Towing for the rescue.
Call Us Now: 61 2 9137 0495