Consult an Education Agent Before Studying in Australia
Planning to study in Australia but confused whether to process the admission application alone or consult an education agent? Well! Getting admission to an Australian educational institution is not so complicated or tough. It requires some research and knowledge to understand the admission and visa application process.
Many students contact education and migration agents to process their applications; some do not take assistance from agents and might make silly mistakes while submitting applications, which may lead to application refusal. Keep in mind the Australian immigration system is not easy, so the Government of Australia also suggests that people take assistance from experts like education consultants or migration agents.
As we all know, Australia is one of the famous destinations for international students because of its quality education, rich culture, friendly environment, etc. People around the world migrate to Australia on student visas and plan to settle down in the country.
Steps to Follow
Let’s understand the admission and student visa application process step by step. Below we have defined two situations; first, the students who process their applications alone; and second, those who take assistance from the education or migration agents.
International students applying themselves need to follow the steps given below.
- To get admission to any educational institution in Australia, one must search for the universities/colleges and the programmes/courses according to their profile.
- Make a list of selected universities/colleges or programmes/courses and visit their website or contact them for more information.
- One must provide LORs and SOPs, along with their English language proficiency test results (PTE, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) and take an entrance exam (GMAT, GRE, etc.).
- Fill out the application form for the selected programme/course and prepare for the video interview with the university interviewer.
- If accepted, then apply for a student visa.
International students taking assistance from the education and migration agents should follow these steps.
- Firstly, the student consults with an education agent or takes guidance from any education and migration service provider.
- The education consultant assists the student in the whole admission and migration process.
- On behalf of the student, the education agents search for the best universities/colleges and programmes/courses, write their SOPs, fill out the admission application form and prepare them for the video interview with the university interviewer who shortlisted them.
- When the student gets the acceptance from the university, the education consultant and migration agents also process their student visa applications.
Why Australia is a Preferred Destination to Study?
Australian universities are recognised worldwide, provide quality education, help to develop new skills and give employment opportunities in or outside Australia.
Students studying in Australia benefit from its advanced technology and research resources because many institutions provide quality scientific research programs.
Australia offers innumerable courses and degrees in all educational institutions; the students can choose according to their profile.
Australia is one of the educational destinations for international students, so the living standard and lifestyle are relatively high, but the expenses of living are lower than the US and the UK.
Australia provides employment opportunities for students to gain work experience in their fields.
Some requirements for a student visa are as follows.
- Check for all the required documents
- Offer letter from Australian educational institution, CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) and accommodation details
- Meet the entrance exam requirements
- Proof of English language proficiency test results (PTE, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- Receipts of payment (tuition fees, health cover, living expenses, etc.)
- Educational (mark sheets & certificates), work experience letters (if any), identity proof (passport, birth certificate), passport size photographs, credit card, international driving license (optional), health & character certificate, etc., are required.
- Proof of adequate health insurance (OSHC)
International students processing their admission and visa application alone can also get acceptance, but it requires in-depth knowledge and research because a silly mistake can lead to rejection. So we suggest it will always be better to take assistance (there are many education agents in Adelaide and other parts of Australia assisting international students in the right direction) and then process for application; it will decrease the risk of rejection. We want to recommend one education and migration agency named Asia Pacific Group, which has been assisting people since 2009 and is now one of the top and trusted agencies in Australia; their education consultant in Adelaide and other parts of Australia, the Philippines or India helped thousands of student visa applicant to migrate to Australia. Feel free to contact them.