The global connected drug delivery devices market size was $361.1 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $4,062.7 million by 2026, with a CAGR of 35.4% during the forecast period.
Fortune Business Insights latest research report, titled “Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2030,” provides a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to comprehend the present and foreseeable market conditions. The study provides a variety of market forecasts that take into account factors such as revenue size, production, CAGR, consumption, growth opportunities, industry trends and technologies, and other essential elements. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the next trends and developments in Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market, while highlighting the key driving and restraining forces in this market. The Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market industry assessment includes the key market trends with respect to the current situation and anticipated advancements.
Request a Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/100380
Here, we examine the current state of the market, including its size, growth trends, segmentation, industry structure, and the competitive landscape. Statistical data, graphs, and charts may be included to support our findings.
In other words, we will provide a comprehensive overview of the market, including its size, growth trends, segmentation, industry structure, and the competitive landscape. We will also include statistical data, graphs, and charts to support our findings.
Major Key Players Are:
- Proteus Digital Health
- Ypsomed Holding
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- West Pharmaceutical Services
- Propeller Health (A ResMed Company)
- Cohero Health, Inc.
- Connected drug delivery devices offer features like adherence tracking, dosing reminders, and patient diaries to support patient care in conditions such as asthma, COPD, diabetes, and cardiovascular disorders.
- Market growth is driven by the adoption of electronic technology in healthcare devices, the prevalence of chronic diseases, and increased healthcare expenditure.
- The adoption of smart inhalers is on the rise, with significant reductions in hospital visits for patients using sensor-connected inhalers.
- The market is segmented into injectable devices and inhalation devices, with injectable devices dominating due to their benefits and drug manufacturers’ interest in developing smart injectable devices.
- Technology segments include Bluetooth, NFC, and others, with Bluetooth dominating due to its compatibility with smartphones and other devices.
- Homecare settings are the primary end user segment, driven by the need to provide a better patient experience and increasing prevalence of COPD and asthma.
- North America is the leading region in the market, with highly developed healthcare infrastructure and a focus on preventive care. Europe and Asia Pacific also show growth due to increasing adoption and demand for digital medical devices.
- Key players in the market include Adherium, Propeller Health, Cohero Health, Proteus Digital Health, and others.
- Market developments include the submission of a 510(k) application by Adherium for their Hailie sensor and the launch of Lupin’s connected smart device, ADHERO, in 2019.
What are the key dynamic factors that are detailed in the report?
Key Market Dynamics: The Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market research report covers the most recent market trends, expansion patterns, and research techniques. The production strategies and methodologies, development platforms, and the product model themselves are the factors that directly influence the market’s growth, and even a minor adjustment can cause further changes to the report as a whole. The research study goes into great detail to explain each of these factors.
Market Outlook: On a regional and international level, the report discusses some of the key factors, such as R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and growth of the key industry participants.
Major Features: The report analyzes costs, capacity, production, revenue, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, gross, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. It also studies key influencing factors and market inclinations.
Analytical Tools: The Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market report contains information that has been thoroughly researched and evaluated about the major players and the scope of their markets using a variety of analytical tools, such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility study. These tools have been used to efficiently study the growth of major industry participants.
Potential Customers: The report provides in-depth information to users, service providers, suppliers, manufacturers, stockholders, and individuals who are interested in evaluating or self-studying this market.
Buy This Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100380
Fortune Business Insights™ provides accurate data and innovative enterprise analytics to help organizations of all sizes make better decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients to help them meet a variety of unique business challenges. Our aim is to provide a detailed overview of the markets in which they operate to provide holistic market intelligence.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
USA: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
Asia Pacific: +91 744 740 1245