New To Credit?? So you’ve never taken any credit line in your entire life and don’t have a credit score too? Well, in recent times, it is extremely important to have a credit score in order to apply loan online, credit card, or any other mode of credit. There’s no doubt that credit score plays a crucial role in today’s financial market. And in case you are looking for a quick personal loan, then lenders will definitely look for your credit score (to determine your creditworthiness) before proceeding or approving your loan application.
Looking for an instant personal loan to meet your financial requirements, then build a credit score first and apply loan online. Check out the below ways that will help you create a credit history for yourself.
- You can apply for a low-limit credit card with the bank you maintain a salary account. Since the bank already has your income proof, it will be easier for you to get a card. Use your Credit Card for regular transactions, shopping, and many more. Always maintain the credit utilization ratio properly and pay off the bills timely to build a credit score.
- Consider purchasing something big such as electronic gadgets, home appliances, or vehicles on an installment basis. This installment period will help in developing your credit score while creating a credit profile.
- In case you are in urgent need of cash but don’t have the credit score to apply, opt for a secured personal loan. To apply loan online, you need to pledge some assets for security reasons and the lenders will ask for your identity, address proof, and income details to approve your loan application.
- Maintain a good financial habit throughout the year. Every time you repay a credit, it helps you to build up a credit score. And having a good score also protects you from unwanted financial expenses.
Building a credit score is not the end, maintaining the score all year round is important. A credit score over 750 is always considered good to apply loan online or credit card. Keep the score between 700-900 and enjoy instant approval on your loan application. Follow the below tips to improve your score –
- Don’t delay when it comes to credit card payments. Pay off all the bills timely that will boost up your credit score while making you creditworthy. Set reminders and make your bill payments on time.
- If you want to enhance your credit score, then don’t extend your credit utilization ratio by more than 30%. Having a low utilization ratio indicates positive financial behavior.
- Keep your debt-to-income ratio low than your monthly net income. This will ensure a smooth cash flow all the time.
It’s always suggested that build a credit score before applying for a loan online or other modes of credit. The process may take up to 6 months to 1 year, but in the long run, it will help you to gain financial stability. So, if you are wishing on building a credit score, then follow the above-mentioned tips now!