Benefits of Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood
A Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood may protect the culture if the air is blowing in the user’s direction or the user, depending on its design if the air is drawn in through the front of the cabinet by the negative air pressure inside.
Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood with the horizontal or vertical laminar flow does not function as biosafety cabinets; instead, they expose users to dangerous substances by discharging air across the work surface toward them. All that these gadgets do is protect the products. When handling cell culture materials, medication formulations, or other potentially infectious materials, clean benches should never be used.
The layout of a Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood
A Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood should have enough space for one person to use it at a time, be simple to clean both inside and out, have sufficient lighting, and be ergonomically sound to use. Maintain a tidy workspace in the cell culture hood, and arrange everything so that it is directly in your line of sight. Spray 70% ethanol on each object before putting it inside the cell culture hood, then wipe it off to disinfect it.
The following right-handed convention, which can be altered to include extra objects used in particular applications, serves as the standard for how items are typically arranged inside the cell culture hood.
- Your Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood is in the middle of a roomy, open workspace.
- Pipettor is conveniently accessible in the front right corner.
- To make pipetting easier, there are reagents and a medium on the back right.
- Additional reagents are kept in the center of the back tube rack.
- A small container for liquid waste is on the left-rear side.
- The clean bench can be supplied with a bottom open frame so it can be set on a worktable; the work surface is optional. It is available with a work surface and portable base support.
- Back Plenum offers air recirculation, which lowers the amount of unclean air that passes through the filter and increases filter life in general.
- The standard HEPA final filter must be 99.99% effective at particles 0.3 microns and bigger. Additional filters with a 99.999% efficiency at 0.12 micron-sized particles are also offered.
Interested in purchasing the best Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood?
If you are interested in purchasing Benchtop Laminar Flow Hood, please contact us.