Appu Ghar Gurgaon: 2022 What To Know Before You Go
The ideal fun station to beat the searing heat in Delhi is Appu Ghar Gurgaon. Furthermore, Appu Ghar is India’s first amusement park, inaugurated in 1984. After the Asian Games of 1982, it was named after ‘Appu,’ the well-known elephant that served as the games’ mascot. Since its inception in Gurgaon in 2014, Appu Ghar has been a crowd favorite. It has had a snazzy makeover and is now known as ‘Oysters Beach Water Park,’ which has a pleasant, beachy vibe.
Oysters water park is spread on 10 acres of land on Gurugram’s Leisure Valley Road. Therefore, planning your next weekend holiday here with your friends and family is a must. Appu Ghar Gurgaon will appeal to everybody who enjoys spending their summers by the pool. The beach-themed Oyster Water Park has an elating and alleviating ambiance. Furthermore, it has safe and thrilling water rides suitable for all age groups. In addition, you can also groove to the latest tunes and hit the dance floor in Monsoon Mania (the rain dance area).
Appu Ghar Gurgaon proudly boasts about having one of India’s tallest water coasters. Oyster Water Park Gurgaon is a one-stop-shop for amusement, entertainment, relaxation, and delectable cuisine. Therefore, you can explore the entire facility for anything you like. In addition to all the fun and games, you may eat some exquisite cuisine and snacks.
Water Rides at Appu Ghar Gurgaon
The huge pool and happening beachy vibes are coupled with 15 fantastic water rides that will get you all thrilled with a rush of amusement. Rides like SkyFall, Whirlwind, and Cruiser at the Oysters Water Park are absolutely must-dos. They’ve also built an artificial Sea Wave Pool, where you can relax and participate in some fun activities and pool volleyball. The Lazy River at Appu Ghar Gurgaon will wash away all your worries if you want to have a good time. In addition, there are a few popular rides among consumers that everyone should attempt.
- Skyfall is a 92-foot free-fall that is India’s fastest, steepest, and tallest water ride. Riders will be propelled into a 45-degree loop with water rushing at a speed of 60 kilometers per hour from a launch chamber.
- The Pirate Station is a large play area where everyone can have fun.
- Whirlwind is an open-air float slide, a thrilling experience to enjoy with your group.
- Rapid Racer is a water ride for competitive visitors that is similar to a mat racer.
- Wave Pool – A less strenuous ride where you can relax in a pool with simulated sea waves.
Hungermania at Appu Ghar Gurgaon
Oysters Water Park has three excellent in-house restaurants, each of which is a must-try. The Low Tide Buffet Restro, for example, is right in the middle of the pool and offers a unique dining experience. Furthermore, the lineup of delicious food and cuisines is a complimenting experience to your fun day. So, with your Oysters Water Park tickets, you can beat the heat this summer while having a good time.
Timings and Tickets Of Appu Ghar Gurugram
The business hours are Monday through Sunday. Furthermore, the hours of operation for the water park are 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You can purchase tickets or entry passes on the official website, and you can pick up the passes once you arrive. Aside from that, you can go to the Voucher Deals website and get Appu Ghar Gurgaon vouchers. Voucherdeals.com has entrance tickets for up to 1000 bucks. Also, you can find more similar affordable deals by scrolling through their water park vouchers section.
About The Activity
- Enjoy an 8-hour day excursion with your friends and family while getting some much-needed fun time.
- To enjoy the time of your life, race down India’s longest water slide with your closest pals.
- A multi-cuisine food court, a fitness club, and a food court built into a pool are all available while relaxing at the water park.
Why should you go to the Oysters Water Park?
- Rides that are both thrilling and safe and other enjoyable activities are present.
- Pools that are clean and well-maintained. The locker rooms and showers are also hygienic and well kept.
- It’s the perfect place to create lifelong family memories.
- Relax and rejuvenate yourself by indulging in pure joy.
Things To Carry in Oyster Beach Water Park
- A Bathing Suit and Sandals
- A Towel
- Extra Clothes