This content will explain the canon mg3600 setup wifi. These troubleshooting steps will help you set up your Canon mg printer.
We have provided the easiest way to set up Canon 3600 printers on any device in this write-up.
Canon MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup
- Switch on your computer and printer first.
- Continue pressing the WiFi button until the network lamp is lit.
- Click on the Black button and then click the WiFi button again.
- Check that the Wifi light blinks or is not.
- Click on the button “Start Settings” from the screen at the top of the printer.
- Select connection process, then click Next.
- On the next screen prompt, a network list will be displayed. Next, select Canon printer and click on “Next to choose a network.”
- Enter WPA Key (WiFi password), and then click the Connect button.
- To set up a wireless connection to your Canon MG3600 Printer, click on the next option.
Canon MG3600 Wireless Printer Installation on Windows
- Make sure your printer is on. Next, turn on your printer’s control panel and press the WiFi button. Hold it down until the lamp flashes.
- To flash the WiFi light, click on the color button and then the WiFi button.
- Once the Canon wireless printer feature is enabled, the power lamp in this area will be lit.
- Next, download the Canon printer driver from Canon’s official website (HTTP IJ start Canon setup mg3600 or https://ij.start.canon
- Double-click on the Canon printer setup.exe file, and then click on “Yes” in the User Account Control screen.
- Click on the “Start Setup” option from the screen that appears at the moment.
- Select the country you wish to visit from the next screen. If you agree to the License Agreement, please read it carefully.
- Select the “Select Connection Method”, and then hit the “Next” button.
- Make sure your Canon printer 3600 has been selected from the available networks. Then choose a network that suits you best.
- Enter the security code in the text box and click “Next” to connect. Next, click “Next” to continue with the “Setup Complete.” screen.
- Select additional software on the screen for software installation.
- To complete the Canon 3600 printer setup, click the “Exit” button after the software installation process is completed.
Canon MG3600 Wired USB Printer Setup for Windows
- Turn on your printer first. Next, open Canon’s website and download the driver via the link “www.canon.com/ijsetup”.
- Select the “Devices & Printers” option from the Control Panel.
- Next screen, click on “Add New Printer”.
- Right-click on your Canon printer to add it to the list.
Now your Canon MG and 3600 printers are connected to a USB cable. To verify that a connection is established, run a printer test.
Canon MG3600 Wireless Printer Configuration on MAC
These are the steps to setup canon mg3600 wireless setup on Mac.
- First, ensure that your router has a WPS switch.
- Verify that WPA2 or WPA2 security protocols are being used by the network.
- Turn on your printer
- Hold the WiFi button down until the alarm lamp blinks.
- The WiFi lamp must blink in blue. Next, go to your router and then press the WPS button.
- You will need to hold the button down for a few minutes or longer, otherwise, the connection could be lost.
- The printer will find the networks available to it if the WiFi light blinks.
- The printer searches for wireless routers when the power lamp and the WiFi light blink.
- When the printer is connected with the router, the power lamp and the WiFi lamps stop blinking. They will become stable.
- Download your Canon printer driver now and install it.
- After the driver installation is complete, your printer can be used.
Canon MG3600 Wired printer Setup on MAC
- First, you need to download the Canon printer driver Mac from the Canon website (HTTP IJ start Canon setup mg3600 or https://ij.start.canon).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the downloaded driver.
- After the driver installation setup is complete, click the “System Preferences” option in the “Apple” menu.
- Click on “Printer and scanner” to proceed.
- The user will need to select the “+” sign in the “Printers & Scanners” section.
- Choose your Canon 3600 printer options and click the “Add” button.
- Follow the remaining steps carefully to complete the setup. After that, you can begin using your Canon 3600 printers.
Canon Printer OS Compatibility
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista Sp2
- Windows XP SP3 32 bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9 Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS and Android. Windows RT16